- Rates are for double occupancy and include breakfast.
- Maine state lodging tax is 9%.
- A two-night minimum may be required.
- We require a deposit of one night per room to reserve. Cancellation fee is $25 if outside of two weeks notice. If less than two weeks, the first night will be charged.
- Deposits may be made by cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
- Thornhedge is able to accommodate children of ages ten years and up.
- The Thornhedge Inn is a smoke-free inn. We are sorry but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Check-in is between 2pm and 8pm. Failure to arrive by 8pm on day of scheduled arrival without previous arrangement will result in loss of reservation and deposit.
Tallyrand was one of four cottages built for guests of the massive Malvern Hotel.